Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Cool Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 9 Servings
Cheesy and meaty lasagna coming your way! Total comfort food that the whole family is going to enjoy! Try this recipe now and taste perfection yourself!
¼ c chopped parsley
2 c ricotta cheese
1 small onion, diced
2 c shredded mozzarella
¼ c Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. ground beef
½ tsp onion powder
24 oz. marinara
25 oz. frozen cheese ravioli
1 large Egg
minced parsley for garnish
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 13×9-inch baking dish.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Remove any accumulated fat from the skillet.
5. Add garlic and marinara sauce. Saute the garlic for about a minute or until aromatic. Stir until well blended.
6. Reduce the heat to low, then simmer for about 5 minutes.
7. In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, egg, onion powder, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended.
8. Transfer 1/3 of the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
9. Add one layer of the ravioli, half of the ricotta mixture, and about 1/3 of the sauce over the meat mixture. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients until everything is arranged in layers ending with the cheese.
10. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
12. Remove the cover, then bake for 10 more minutes or until done.
13. Remove the lasagna from the oven.
14. Garnish with minced parsley.
15. Let the lasagna rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1slice| Calories: 604 kcal (30%) | Carbohydrates: 40g (13%) | Protein: 34g (68%) | Fat: 33g (51%) | Saturated Fat: 15g (94%) | Cholesterol: 151mg (50%) | Sodium: 1172mg (51%) | Potassium: 499mg (14%) | Fiber: 3g (13%) | Sugar: 5g (6%) | Vitamin A: 935IU (19%) | Vitamin C: 8.4mg (10%) | Calcium: 316mg (32%) | Iron: 10.5mg (58%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!