Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Additional Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
These heavenly treats are superb! Just take a minute and admire the beauty of these gorgeous brownies! They are the perfect party food, I’m telling you! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your efforts. Enjoy!
½ c unsalted butter, melted
1 c white sugar
¼ c unsweetened cocoa powder
1-oz red food colouring
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp distilled white vinegar
¼ tsp salt
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
¾ c all-purpose flour
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese at room temperature
¼ c white sugar
1 large Egg
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 8×8-inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl, add 1 cup of sugar and melted butter. Whisk until well blended.
4. Add red food colouring, 1 tsp vanilla extract, cocoa, salt, and vinegar. Stir until well mixed.
5. Add the eggs and beat until well mixed.
6. Add flour and stir until well mixed. Reserve about 1/4 cup of the batter for later use.
7. Transfer the rest of the batter into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
8. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat until creamy.
9. Add an egg, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
10. Drop by spoonfuls the mixture on top of the batter.
11. Spread the reserved batter on top of the cream cheese dollops.
12. Use a knife to make swirls on top.
13. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Calories: 265.3 | Protein: 4.2g 8% | Carbohydrates: 28.4g 9% | Dietary Fiber: 0.8g 3% | Sugars: 21.1g | Fat: 15.7g 24% | Saturated Fat: 9.5g 48% | Cholesterol: 87.4mg 29% | Vitamin A Iu: 548.5IU 11% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.3mg 10% | Folate: 23.5mcg 6% | Calcium: 27.7mg 3% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 13.5mg 5% | Potassium: 78mg 2% | Sodium: 122.9mg 5% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 7% | Calories From Fat: 141.7
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!