Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Additional Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
Calling out all the red velvet lovers out there! These brownies will surely satisfy all your cravings today! I got satisfied just by looking at how pretty they are! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
½ c unsalted butter, melted
1 c white sugar
¼ c unsweetened cocoa powder
1 oz red food colouring
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp distilled white vinegar
¼ tsp salt
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
¾ c all-purpose flour
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese at room temperature
¼ c white sugar
1 large Egg
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 8×8-inch baking pan.
3. Add 1 cup sugar and melted butter into a large bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. Add the cocoa, 1 tsp vanilla extract, red food colouring, salt, and vinegar. Stir until well combined.
5. Add 2 eggs and beat until well mixed.
6. Add flour and stir until well mixed. Reserve about 1/4 cup of the batter for later use.
7. Transfer the rest of the batter into the greased baking dish and spread it evenly.
8. Add the cream cheese into the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth.
9. Add 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract, then beat again until well blended.
10. Drop dollops of the mixture on top of the batter. Use a spatula to flatten it out.
11. Spread the reserved batter on top, then cream swirls by running a knife on it.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
14. Slice into small bars. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Calories: 265.3 | Protein: 4.2g 8% | Carbohydrates: 28.4g 9% | Dietary Fiber: 0.8g 3% | Sugars: 21.1g | Fat: 15.7g 24% | Saturated Fat: 9.5g 48% | Cholesterol: 87.4mg 29% | Vitamin A Iu: 548.5IU 11% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.3mg 10% | Folate: 23.5mcg 6% | Calcium: 27.7mg 3% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 13.5mg 5% | Potassium: 78mg 2% | Sodium: 122.9mg 5% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 7% | Calories From Fat: 141.7
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!