Steak, anyone? I’m pretty sure that you have a way to cook steak. Well, we all do! This recipe I am sharing with you today is my way of cooking steak. It has always been my way since I learned how to cook. Read the directions. Maybe, you’ll learn a thing or two from it! Feel free to modify this recipe to your liking. My only advice is to make sure that the garlic doesn’t burn or else it would give a bad taste to the steak! Anyway, have the most wonderful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 (24-oz) 2-inch-thick rib-eye steak, at room temperature
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 tbsp canola oil
3 tbsp of unsalted butter
3 garlic cloves, crushed
3 sprigs fresh thyme
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
1. Pat dry the steak with paper towels.
2. Rub the steak with 1/2 tsp of pepper and 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
3. Place a cast-iron pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Put the steak into the hot pan and cook each side for about 3 minutes in 12 minutes until dark brown.
6. Turn the heat down to medium-low.
7. Set aside the steak on one side of the pan, then add butter, thyme, rosemary, and garlic. Allow the butter to melt for a minute.
8. Spoon the melted butter over the steak and cook for another 2 minutes. Make sure to flip the steak to glaze the other side with butter as well. Cook the steak to your preference.
9. Remove from the pan and transfer the steak onto a clean cutting board. Allow it to rest for at least 16 minutes.
10. Slice into bite-size pieces.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!