Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Rest Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
I am very excited to share this recipe with you! This Roasted Cornish Hen is best to serve on special occasions or just for lunch or dinner. I promise you that one hour of roasting time is worth all your time and effort! I have provided you with a step by step directions so just follow them, for they will guide you to perfection! By the way, make sure to season the Cornish Hen well for the best result. Enjoy!
dried or fresh rosemary
5 garlic cloves
1 Cornish Hen
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
2. Squeeze lemon over the Cornish Hen, then rub it until well coated.
3. Season with a lot of salt and pepper, then rub it again until well coated. Make sure to season all sides and insides.
4. Generously coat the Cornish Hen with paprika. Sprinkle a bit of rosemary.
5. Stuff the cavity of the Cornish Hen with lemon and garlic cloves.
6. Place the Cornish Hen onto a roasting pan.
7. Place it inside the preheated oven and roast for about 25 minutes.
8. Turn the heat of the oven down to 350 degrees F.
9. Roast the Cornish Hen for another 25 minutes. Make sure to baste it from time to time with the accumulated juice.
10. Remove the Cornish Hen from the oven and allow them to rest for at least 10 minutes at room temperature.
11. Slice into even servings.
12. Serve and enjoy!
It is important to season the Cornish Hen well.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 350
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!