Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Are you having steak today? Then, this is the best side dish to go with steak, I’m telling you! A very simple recipe that I am sure that you can pull off. In just about 50 minutes, you will surely have the perfect meal! I want everyone to have a taste of these roasted veggies! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 ½ lb potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
⅓ tsp salt or to taste
½ tsp pepper
½ tbsp paprika
½ tbsp dried Italian herbs
1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut in half
½ tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
¼ tsp salt or to taste
1. Peel and slice the potatoes into small pieces.
2. Add the sliced potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the Italian herbs, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss everything until the potatoes are well coated.
4. Empty the bowl onto a baking sheet. Arrange then in a single layer.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
6. Put the baking sheet inside the oven and bake the potatoes for 15 minutes or until soft and tender.
7. Meanwhile, add garlic, salt, and olive oil into a medium bowl. Stir until well mixed.
8. Add the green beans and toss until well coated with the oil mixture.
9. Spread the beans over the potatoes.
10. Bake for another 25 minutes.
11. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 956mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1086IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!