Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love these Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes so much that I pretty much serve them all the time! They are perfect to go with steak or any greasy meal! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Serve them warm for the best flavours! Feel free to add more spices if you want. I sometimes add chilli powder for a spicy version, and you what? I like it the most! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 ½ pound potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
⅓ teaspoon salt or to taste
½ teaspoon pepper
½ tablespoon paprika
½ tablespoon dried Italian herbs
1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut in half
½ tablespoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
1. Slice the peeled potatoes into small cubes.
2. Put the potato slices into a mixing bowl as well as olive oil, Italian herbs, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss until the potatoes are completely coated.
3. Transfer everything on a baking sheet and spread them evenly on the bottom.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
5. Place the potatoes inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until fork-tender.
6. In a mixing bowl, garlic, olive oil, and salt. Stir until well blended.
7. Add green beans and stir until well coated.
8. Remove the potatoes from the oven, then spread the green beans over.
9. Put them back inside the oven and bake for 25 more minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 956mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1086IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!