This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. I remember my grandma used to make this Round Steak & Gravy all the time! I was always excited to go to her house on weekends. She would always teach me a new recipe. This one that I am sharing with you is just one of them! Oh, man, you have got to give this a try. A very simple recipe that I am sure you can make. With these simple ingredients, you can have the best lunch or dinner today! What are you waiting for? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
3 cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed
2 tablespoons of Butter
2 cups of Hot Water
2 pouches of Onion Gravy
4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the steak and sear each side for 3 minutes or until brown. Remove from the heat.
4. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and soft.
7. Transfer the meat into the Instant Pot.
8. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups of water and the gravy pouches. Stir until well blended.
9. Pour the gravy on top of the meat and veggies.
10. Cover the Instant Pot. Press the “Pressure Cook” button and cook for about 20 minutes.
11. Do a quick release.
12. Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top of each serving to garnish.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Serve this over mashed potatoes, rice, or pasta.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!