Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Additional Time: 3 hrs 5 mins | Total Time: 3 hrs 40 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
These Rusty Chicken Thighs are so good that this is my third time cooking them this week! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! This recipe is a must-try! Serve these luscious chicken thighs over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 clove garlic, sliced, or more to taste
2 tsp Asian chile pepper sauce (such as sambal oelek), or more to taste
1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp rice vinegar
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
1. Add garlic into the mortar, then use the pestle to mash it into a paste.
2. Add the maple syrup, chilli pepper sauce, mayonnaise, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Mash again until well mixed.
3. Arrange the chicken thighs into a container.
4. Pour the marinade on top of the chicken thighs and toss until well coated.
5. Cover it with plastic wrap, then place it inside the fridge to marinate for 3 hours.
6. Remove the cover, then season the chicken with salt.
7. Prepare the grill and preheat to high.
8. Put the chicken thighs over the grill and cook each side until done. This will take about 10 minutes. Make sure to flip the chicken from time to time.
9. Place the chicken thighs onto a clean serving plate. Allow them to sit at room temperature for at least 5 minutes.
10. Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!
Calories: 194.2 | Protein: 19.5g 39% | Carbohydrates: 4g 1% | Dietary Fiber: 0.3g 1% | Sugars: 2.5g | Fat: 10.8g 17% | Saturated Fat: 2.6g 13% | Cholesterol: 71.4mg 24% | Vitamin A Iu: 181.7IU 4% | Niacin Equivalent s: 8.7mg 67% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 18% | Vitamin C: 2.9mg 5% | Folate: 7.5mcg 2% | Calcium: 15.9mg 2% | Iron: 1.2mg 6% | Magnesium: 20.7mg 7% | Potassium: 209.4mg 6% | Sodium: 310.9mg 12% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 6% | Calories From Fat: 97.2
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!