Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
All you need for this recipe is 30 minutes of your precious time! You will surely love the amazing flavors of this Salmon Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce and Spinach! Try it now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
1 lb. salmon fillets
¼ tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
5 ounces of spinach fresh
1 c heavy cream
⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ tsp paprika
¼ c sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
8 ounces penne
For the Salmon:
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle salt over the salmon fillets, then toss until well coated.
4. Add the salmon fillets into the hot skillet skin side up, then sear each side for 4 minutes or until they become flaky. Transfer onto a clean plate.
For the Cream Sauce:
1. Add minced garlic and chopped sun-dried tomatoes into the same skillet, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
2. Add the fresh spinach, then cook for a few minutes until wilted completely.
3. Add paprika, red pepper flakes, and 1 cup of heavy cream. Stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to simmer.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Feel free to add more paprika.
5. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it.
1. Add the cooked pasta into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
2. Discard the skin of the salmon, then slice them into large pieces.
3. Add the salmon slices over the pasta, then toss until well combined.
4. Let it simmer for a minute. Add more salt if necessary.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 637 | Fat33 g 51% | Saturated Fat15g94% | Cholesterol143mg48% | Sodium267mg12% | Potassium1169mg33% | Carbohydrates49g16% | Fiber3g13% | Sugar4g4% | Protein33g66% | Vitamin A4385IU88% | Vitamin C13.7mg17% | Calcium111mg11% | Iron3.2mg18%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!