Serves: 8 | Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 15mins
The easiest and most versatile recipe. You may use the sausage you prefer, spicy, soft, or smoky. You can use your leftover sausages too, so take the leftover out of the fridge and turn it into these delicious crescents. Also, dried cranberries can be added, and sure enough, it is delicious. Be a wild thinker, don’t limit yourself from imagining food you want to recreate, no matter what these crescents are fantastic.
I’ve been doing these for years now, and I’m never disappointed by these delicious rolls. These are undoubtedly satisfying, savory, cheesy that you’ll want to ask for more. My family’s getting obsessed with this dish. I used to make (2) batches, one for the kids, and the other batch is a spicy jalapenos sausage for me and my husband, we both love something spicy, so this is a perfect version for us. You can serve these sausage Cream Cheese Crescents with mustard dip, and they’ll disappear in minutes. This recipe is my go-to if I want something easy and quick. A genuine family-friendly dish you can make in a heartbeat, it is cost-effective, and the ingredients are relatively basic and readily available. Try this recipe for Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(16 oz) bulk sausage, cooked and crumbled (any flavor)
(8 oz) cream cheese softened
(2) can of refrigerated crescent rolls
1 c of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, or any cheese you prefer
1. In a bowl, add and combine cooked sausage, cream cheese, and shredded cheese.
2. Once mixed, divide the rolls into triangles.
3. Slice each triangle in half lengthwise.
4. Add and place a heaping tbsp of the sausage mixture onto each roll.
5. Then, roll the triangles to seal.
6. Add and place inside the oven and bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!