These are so good and simple. I sometimes with even add a cup of sharp cheddar cheese to the mixture. Either way, it is superb!
16 oz bulk sausage, cooked and crumbled (any flavor)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or any cheese)
1. Mix cooked sausage, cream cheese, and shredded cheese together.
2. Separate rolls into triangles.
3. Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise.
4. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll.
5. Roll up.
6. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!