Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Everything about this Sausage, Green Bean Potato Casserole is great! A complete meal you can serve today that everyone is going to love! It only takes about an hour to make this. What are you waiting for? It is time to start prepping. Enjoy!
¼ c butter
⅛ c vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 pounds of baby creamer potatoes, washed, sliced in half
1 c onions, chopped
1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
2 15-ounce cans of green beans, drained
1 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ c water
1½ pound sausage, kielbasa or smoked sausage, sliced ¼-inch thick
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Rinse the creamer potatoes with water to remove the dirt.
4. Slice each creamer potato into two, then put them inside a resealable bag.
5. In the bag with the potatoes, add the seasonings, red pepper flakes, pepper, and oil. Seal the bag, then shake it until everything is well mixed.
6. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add water and sausage, then cook for a few minutes until the sausage turn brown and the water has evaporated.
8. Transfer the sausage onto a clean plate and allow it to cool completely. Add the sausage inside the bag with the potatoes.
9. In the same pan, add butter and allow it to melt.
10. Add the garlic and onions, then saute for a few minutes until aromatic and soft. Allow the veggies to cool, then add them inside the bag.
11. Add the green beans inside the bag, then seal it. Shake it until well is well combined.
12. Transfer the contents of the back into the greased baking dish and spread them evenly.
13. Cover with foil, then place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until done. When the potatoes are fork-tender, remove the baking dish from the oven.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1 serving Sodium: 783mg | Calcium: 31mg | Vitamin C: 24mg | Vitamin A: 343IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 690mg | Cholesterol: 76mg | Calories: 437kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Fat: 32g | Protein: 13g | Carbohydrates: 24g | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!