Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
You will surely love every bite of this luscious dish! In just about 1 hour, you will have the best food ever! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and efforts! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pound sausage kielbasa or smoked sausage, sliced 1/4″ thick
2 pounds baby creamer potatoes, washed, sliced in half
2 15 ounces cans of green beans, drained
1/8 c vegetable oil
1/4 c butter
1 c onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 c water
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Slice the washed potatoes into two and add them inside a resealable bag.
4. Add the seasonings, oil, red pepper flakes, and pepper. Shake the bag until the potatoes are well coated.
5. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add the sausage and water. Cook until brown and dry.
7. Remove the sausage from the pan and allow them to cool.
8. Add the sausage inside the bag with the potatoes.
9. In the same pan, add butter and allow it to melt.
10. Add the garlic and onions. Sauté until aromatic and soft.
11. Remove from the heat and allow them to cool completely.
12. Add the sauteed onion and garlic inside the bag with the potatoes and sausage. Shake the bag until well combined.
13. Add the green beans and shake the bag again until well mixed.
14. Transfer everything onto the greased baking dish.
15. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
16. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
17. Remove from the oven and allow the casserole to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
18. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!