Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I love how easy this recipe is! In just about an hour, you will surely have the best bread ever! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them and you are good to go! By the way, serve this delicious bread with your favourite cup of coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember. Enjoy!
1 1/2 c zucchini, grated
2 c all-purpose white flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c milk I used 2% but whole or nonfat would be fine
1 tbsp vinegar, white or apple cider
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/2 c grated sharp cheddar
2 green onions, chopped
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×5-inch bread pan.
3. Place the zucchini onto a paper towel, then fold and squeeze it until most of the water is drained.
4. Add the baking powder, flour, salt, and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
5. Add vinegar and milk into a small mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
6. Add egg and melted butter, then stir until well mixed.
7. Transfer the milk mixture into the dry mixture and stir until well blended.
8. Add the cheese, onions, and drained zucchini. Stir until well mixed.
9. Transfer the batter into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 269 | Calories from Fat 117 | Fat 13g 20% | Saturated Fat 7g 35% | Cholesterol 57mg 19% | Sodium 407mg 17% | Potassium 272mg 8% | Carbohydrates 27g 9% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 10g 20% | Vitamin A 500IU 10% | Vitamin C 4.7mg 6% | Calcium 245mg 25% | Iron 1.9mg 11%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!