Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you want to have the best dish to serve for lunch or dinner, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! This will be the best decision you will ever make today! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
For the Potatoes
1 lb small Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
For Balsamic Reduction
1/3 c balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp brown sugar
For the Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
For the Tomatoes
1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
sliced fresh basil, for serving
fresh mozzarella cheese balls, for serving, optional
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Line with aluminium foil and apply cooking spray on a large rimmed baking sheet.
3. Add the potatoes into a mixing bowl, then drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper, then toss until the potatoes are well coated.
4. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and roast the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until fork-tender.
6. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add the balsamic vinegar and allow it to boil.
8. Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
9. Apply cooking spray over the chicken breasts, then season them with salt and pepper.
10. Arrange the chicken breasts over the potatoes.
11. Set aside 1 tbsp of the balsamic vinegar. Brush each chicken breast with 1/2 of the balsamic vinegar.
12. Place them inside the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
13. In a mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, salt, and oil. Toss until well combined.
14. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and glaze the top with the rest of the sauce.
15. Arrange the tomatoes all around the chicken. Cook for another 5 minutes or until done.
16. Remove from the oven and drizzle the reserves balsamic vinegar on top of the chicken.
17. Sprinkle freshly chopped basil and mozzarella cheese on top.
18. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1022mg | Potassium: 1002mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 216IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!