Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
Chicken and veggies on one plate? Yes, please! This recipe is a sure winner! In less than an hour, you will surely enjoy these Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies! Try this recipe now, and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort. Enjoy!
3 small heads of broccoli, chopped into pieces (about 4–5 cups)
2 c button mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
1/2 c avocado or olive oil
1 small red onion, diced into larger chunks
1 c cherry or grape tomatoes
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3–4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into skinny sticks
4 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon pepper
1¼ pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, tenders, or thighs (if large, cut in half)
½ teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped + additional for topping (could also use a mix of fresh thyme and basil)
1 teaspoon brown or Dijon mustard (optional)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Lay parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl, add balsamic vinegar, mustard, oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
4. In a large glass container, add the chicken and half of the balsamic sauce. Toss until the chicken pieces are well coated.
5. Place the bowl inside the fridge to marinate the chicken for at least 4 hours to overnight. I highly suggest you marinate the chicken overnight.
6. Slice the veggies into small cuts.
7. Place the sliced veggies in the pan aside from the tomatoes.
8. Add the balsamic sauce and toss until well combined.
9. Add the chicken to the pan, then place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken for about 10 minutes.
10. Transfer the veggies onto a clean plate.
11. Bake the chicken for 10 more minutes or until done.
12. Serve the chicken and veggies together. Enjoy!
CALORIES: 393 | SUGAR: 7G | SODIUM: 325MG | FAT: 23G | CARBOHYDRATES: 13G | FIBER: 3G | PROTEIN: 29G
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!