Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Breakfast will be awesome again with this recipe! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! What I love about this dish is that it is very versatile. You can serve this pretty much any time of the day! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this dish is the best! Anyway, have a great day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 (20-oz) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
12 slices bacon
6 large Eggs
3 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray on a baking sheet.
3. Arrange the hashbrowns onto the prepared baking sheet.
4. Add olive oil, butter, basil, thyme, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss until well mixed.
5. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
7. Remove from the oven and make 6 holes, then and the eggs and bacon slices.
8. Sprinkle more Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
9. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Garnish with chives.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!