Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
This special dish calls for a special occasion. Invite your friends and family over, and surprise them with this! Tender pork smothered in a delicious sauce, then serve with veggies, it doesn’t get any better than that! Try this recipe now. Enjoy!
2 pounds of baby potatoes, roughly diced (about 2/3-inch diameter)
1 pound baby carrots, cut into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 c fresh rosemary leaves, minced
2 pounds of boneless pork tenderloins
1 whole head of garlic, peeled and minced
1/2 c onion, minced
1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
2–3 heaping Tablespoons of pure honey
4–6 tbsp of high-quality balsamic vinegar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with aluminium foil a large baking pan, then apply cooking spray on it.
3. Pat dry the pork tenderloins with paper towels.
4. Put the pork tenderloins in the middle of the prepared baking pan.
5. Add onion, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, and honey into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Set aside 1/3 cup of the marinade for later use.
6. Add the carrots and potatoes into the bowl with the rest of the marinade, then toss them until well coated.
7. Pour the reserved marinade on top of the pork and spread it evenly.
8. Scatter the coated veggies around the pork.
9. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and roast the pork and veggies for about 45 to 50 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Slice the pork tenderloin into even pieces.
12. Serve with the veggies. Enjoy!
Make sure to slice the veggies into small cubes.
Serving Size: 1 Calories: 536 | Sugar: 60.8 g | Sodium: 575.8 mg | Fat: 15.2 g | Carbohydrates: 81.4 g | Fiber: 4 g | Protein: 23.6 g | Cholesterol: 57.1 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!