Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 12 Servings
Simple yet insanely tasty! This Simple Cinnamon Cake is the best thing you will serve today! My favorite thing about this cake is the glaze. Well, you just have to try this recipe and taste it yourself. Enjoy!
2/3 c unsalted butter, softened
3 large Eggs
2/3 c whole milk
1 1/3 c granulated sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 c all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp salt
Cinnamon Syrup Glaze
6 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 c granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/3 c water
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 10-inch Bundt pan, then sprinkle flour on it.
3. Add cinnamon, flour, salt, and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Add butter, vanilla, and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
5. Add the eggs gradually, then beat every addition until well blended and smooth.
6. Add the flour mixture and milk alternately, then whisk every addition until well blended.
7. Transfer the batter to the prepared Bundt pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle of the cake.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool for at least 20 minutes at room temperature.
For the Glaze:
1. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add water, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Turn the heat to medium, then stir until well blended.
2. Invert the cake onto a serving plate, then use a fork to poke small holes around and over the cake.
3. Drizzle the glaze over the cake and spread it evenly.
4. Slice the cake into even servings.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container. They can last up to days at room temperature or one week in the fridge.
Calories: 369 kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 589IU | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!