Prep Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 2 hrs 5 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Old but gold! This cobbler recipe has been in my family for generations! My Grams taught me how to make it. Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? Well, I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! You are more than welcome to modify this to your liking. I highly recommend you give this your take! Have a beautiful day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe. Don’t forget to share it with your peers as well. Enjoy!
3 tbsp real butter
3/4 c all-purpose flour
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of nutmeg
1/4 tsp of salt
3/4 c buttermilk
2 c only of sliced fresh peaches (or fruit of choice)
1 tbsp of sugar for the top
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F. Place the oven rack in the middle.
2. Place the butter into an 8-inch baking pan. Place it inside the oven and allow it to melt.
3. Remove the pan from the oven.
4. In a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup of sugar, flour, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
5. Add milk and whisk until well mixed and smooth.
6. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
7. Arrange the fruits on top of the batter.
8. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of sugar over the fruits.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
11. Serve with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!