Prep Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 2 hrs 5 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
As easy as one, two, and three! This very delicious Peach Cobbler will surely make your day extra special! It is worth all your time and effort, I’m telling you! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this wonderful treat! Have a great day, friends!
3 tbsp real butter
3/4 c all-purpose flour (gluten-free version is below.)
1/2 c sugar, (if the fruit is tart increase to 3/4 cup)
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of nutmeg
1/4 tsp of salt
3/4 c buttermilk (i used ¾ c organic milk + 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
2 c only of sliced fresh peaches (or fruit of choice)
1 tbsp of sugar for the top
To Make the Flour Mix:
1. In a large mixing bowl, add 1/2 c cornstarch, 1/2 cup of brown rice flour, 1/2 cup of tapioca flour, 1/2 cup potato starch, and 1 tbsp of protein whey isolate. Whisk until well combined.
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F. Make sure that the rack is placed in the upper-middle part.
2. Prepare and set aside 2 cups of the fruit.
3. Add butter into an 8-inch square pan, then place it inside the oven and allow the butter to melt.
4. Remove the pan from the oven.
5. In a mixing bowl, add baking powder, 1/2 cup of sugar, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
6. Add milk and whisk until well blended.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
8. Spread the fruit on top of the batter and sprinkle 1 tbsp of sugar as well.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until the top turns brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!