Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 18 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love how simple this recipe is! In just about 18 minutes, you will enjoy this Salisbury Steak! With this very basic set of ingredients, you will have the best dish to serve today! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Serve this creamy treat over rice or mashed potatoes and you have yourself a meal to remember! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. I am sure that they are going to love it as well! Anyway, have a great day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound Lean Ground Beef
1/3 c Bread Crumbs
2 teaspoons Ketchup
1 teaspoon Mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
2 c hot Water
1 teaspoon Ketchup
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the patties. Use your clean hands to mix until well combined.
2. Form patties out of the mixture.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the patties and cook each side until brown.
6. In a mixing bowl, add water and gravy mix. Stir until well mixed.
7. Add the Worcestershire sauce and gravy mix. Stir until well mixed.
8. Reduce the heat to low, then add the sauce into the skillet.
9. Simmer the Salisbury Steak for a few minutes until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 422mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!