This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. My Granpa used to cook this for us all the time. I remember waking up to the smell of his cooking. He had a lot of recipes but this one has always been my favourite! It is called “Simply Great Chicken” because it is what it is! Simple yet very delicious! With this very basic set of ingredients, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner today! I am so grateful to my pops for this because now, I get to share it with you as well. Everyone will know how great of a cook you are pops! Anyway, I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak this recipe if you wish. Although, it is already perfect! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to start preparing. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
3 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken (I’ve used both thighs and breasts)
1 ( .7 oz) packet of dried Italian dressing mix (such as Good Seasonings)
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 12-inch baking pan.
3. Clean and rinse the chicken, then use paper towels to pat them dry.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the brown sugar and dried Italian seasoning mix. Stir until well mixed.
5. Coat each chicken with the seasoning mixture.
6. Put the chicken into the prepared baking pan.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the seasoning on top of the chicken.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and cook for about an hour or until done.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!