Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe is a must-try, not just because it is delicious, but it is also very easy to cook! You just have to try it and experience it yourself. The creamy sauce alone is more than enough for me! Anyway, have the most beautiful day, friends. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 tbsp olive oil
1.5 pounds chicken thighs, boneless skinless
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
8 ounces tomato sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 c heavy cream
4 ounces fresh spinach
4 leaves fresh basil (or use 1/4 tsp dried basil)
1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper on all sides.
4. Put them into the skillet and sear each side for about 5 minutes or until brown.
5. Remove the chicken thighs from the skillet onto a clean plate.
For the Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce:
1. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic, tomato sauce, and heavy cream. Stir until well blended, then allow the mixture to boil.
2. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Add the basil and spinach, then cook for a few minutes until wilted completely.
4. Put the chicken breasts back to the skillet and toss until well coated with the sauce.
5. Turn the heat up to about medium-low and reheat for a few minutes.
6. Garnish each serving with a generous amount of grated Parmesan cheese.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 553 | Calories from Fat 396 | Fat 44g 68% | Saturated Fat 16g 100% | Cholesterol 211mg 70% | Sodium 852mg 37% | Potassium 716mg 20% | Carbohydrates 6g 2% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 32g 64% | Vitamin A 3550IU 71% | Vitamin C 12.4mg 15% | Calcium 145mg 15% | Iron 2.5mg 14%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!