Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then this is the one for you! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! In just about 30 minutes, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. I highly recommend it! Anyway, have the most beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 tbsp olive oil
1.5-pound chicken thighs, boneless skinless
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
8 ounces tomato sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 c heavy cream
4 ounces fresh spinach
4 leaves fresh basil (or use 1/4 tsp dried basil)
1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Season with salt and pepper on the chicken thighs.
4. Add the chicken thighs into the hot skillet and sear each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn brown.
5. Remove the chicken thighs from the skillet onto a clean plate.
6. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic, tomato sauce, and heavy cream. Stir until well blended and allow it to boil.
7. Turn the heat down to low, then simmer for a few minutes.
8. Add the basil and spinach, then stir until wilted completely.
9. Add more seasonings if needed.
10. Put the chicken thighs back to the skillet and toss until well coated with the sauce.
11. Simmer for a few more minutes until the chicken thighs are cooked.
12. Garnish each serving with a generous amount of grated Parmesan cheese.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 553 | Calories from Fat 396 | Fat 44g 68% | Saturated Fat 16g 100% | Cholesterol 211mg 70% | Sodium 852mg 37% | Potassium 716mg 20% | Carbohydrates 6g 2% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 32g 64% | Vitamin A 3550IU 71% | Vitamin C 12.4mg 15% | Calcium 145mg 15% | Iron 2.5mg 14%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!