Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These chicken thighs covered in a delicious sauce never fail to satisfy my cravings. This is something to consider if you are looking for a recipe to try this weekend. I promise you that you and your loved ones are going to love these heavenly treats!
4 leaves fresh basil (or use 1/4 tsp dried basil)
4 ounces of fresh spinach
8 ounces tomato sauce
1/2 c heavy cream
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1.5-pound chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
For the Chicken:
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken, then toss until well coated.
4. Add the chicken into the hot skillet, then sear each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn brown.
5. Transfer the chicken onto a clean plate.
For the Sauce:
1. In the empty skillet, add the minced garlic, heavy cream, and tomato sauce. Stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits. Allow the mixture to boil.
2. Turn the heat down to low, then add fresh basil and spinach. Stir until wilted completely. Simmer for a few minutes. Add more seasonings if needed.
3. Turn the heat up to medium, then put the chicken back into the skillet. Toss until well coated by the delicious sauce. Cook for a few more minutes until done.
4. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over each serving.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Serve these chicken thighs as is or with rice.
Calories 553 | Calories from Fat 396 | Fat 44g 68% | Saturated Fat 16g 100% | Cholesterol 211mg 70% | Sodium 852mg 37% | Potassium 716mg 20% | Carbohydrates 6g 2% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 32g 64% | Vitamin A 3550IU 71% | Vitamin C 12.4mg 15% | Calcium 145mg 15% | Iron 2.5mg 14%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!