Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 20 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
These heavenly treats will surely bring a huge smile to your face today! Serve these beef tips over rice or pasta, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce on top. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat!
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 1/2 lb beef chuck roast or sirloin, trimmed of excess fat, cut into large bite-size pieces
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 onion, chopped (may sub 1 tsp onion powder)
4-6 garlic cloves, minced (may sub 1 tsp garlic powder)
1-4 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 c all-purpose flour
4 c low sodium beef broth
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tsp beef bouillon
½ teaspoon dried parsley
½ tsp paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano,
½ tsp dried thyme
1. Season the meat with salt and pepper. Make sure to coat it well.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the seasoned beef and sear for 2 minutes on each side until brown.
5. Apply cooking spray in a 6-quart slow cooker, then transfer the beef into it.
6. Put the onions and garlic over the beef.
7. In the same skillet, add 4 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
8. Add flour and whisk until well mixed. Cook for 2 minutes.
9. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk again until well combined.
10. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat to low and simmer until the texture becomes thick.
11. Transfer the gravy into the slow cooker and stir until well mixed.
12. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours on a high setting or 8 hours on a low setting.
13. Add more seasonings if needed.
14. Serve over rice or pasta. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!