Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These heavenly treats never fail to amaze me! Try this very simple recipe now, and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort!
1 jar tomato sauce
3 cloves garlic
1 medium diced onion
1 pound of ground meat
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 c uncooked rice
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 head of cabbage
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Slice off about 1/4-inch of the bottom part of the cabbage.
3. Add the cabbage, then cook for 2 minutes. Separate the leaves as they cook. Repeat the process with the rest of the cabbage.
4. Add uncooked rice, ground beef, garlic powder, onion, ground pork, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup tomato sauce into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
5. Add egg and stir until well blended.
6. In a separate mixing bowl, add Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and tomato sauce. Stir until well blended.
7. Add about 1/4 cup of the meat mixture in the middle of each leaf. Roll each leaf to turn it into a burrito.
8. Add the sauce into a slow cooker and spread it evenly at the bottom.
9. Add the cabbage rolls over the sauce and arrange them in two layers. Make sure to leave a small space between each roll.
10. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the sauce. Stir until well blended.
11. Pour the sauce on top of the rolls. Make sure to cover them well.
12. Cover and seal the slow cooker. Cook the rolls for about 4 hours on a high setting or 8 hours on a low setting.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!