Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! This Slow-Cooker Chicken Teriyaki has always been a part of my family since I was little. I remember my grandma used to cook this all the time! I would always go to her house on weekends because she was always full of surprises! I am so grateful to her for sharing this recipe with me because now, I get to share it with you as well! How awesome is that? Anyway, I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/2 c teriyaki sauce
1/3 c brown sugar
1 c chicken broth
1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1. In a mixing bowl, add sesame seed chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and brown sugar. Whisk until well blended.
2. Add the chicken into the bowl with the sauce, then toss until well coated.
3. Transfer everything into a crockpot.
4. Cover and seal the crockpot, then cook everything for about 4 to 6 hours on a low setting. When the chicken pieces are fork-tender, they are ready for serving.
5. Serve the chicken over rice. Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce on top. Enjoy!
Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!