Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These Chicken Thighs are cooked to perfection! In just about 2 hours, you will surely have the best food today! Serve these delicious treats with rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
4 chicken thighs, bone-in, about 1 to 1 ½ pound
1 tsp kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
¼ tsp black pepper, plus more for seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
1 c red onion, 1-inch dice
1 ½ c carrots, 1-inch pieces
1 lb baby red potatoes, cut in half
1 ear corn, cut into 4 pieces
2 tbsp garlic, roughly chopped
1 ¼ c unsalted chicken stock
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tbsp lemon juice, plus 4 wedges for serving
4 sprigs thyme
2 sprigs rosemary
1. Discard the fat off the chicken thighs.
2. Season all sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the chicken thighs and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn brown.
6. Remove from the skillet onto a plate.
7. Add the potatoes, carrot, garlic, corn, and onion into the slow cooker.
8. Mix chicken stock, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, lemon juice, and flour. Pour the mixture over the veggies.
9. Add the chicken, rosemary, and thyme. Stir everything until just mixed.
10. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 3 hours on high heat or 6 hours on low.
11. Remove the veggies and potatoes from the pot onto serving plates.
12. Pour the sauce over each serving.
13. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Calories 419 | Calories from Fat 171 | Fat 19g 29% | Saturated Fat 3g 15% | Polyunsaturated Fat 2g | Monounsaturated Fat 10g | Cholesterol 105mg 35% | Sodium 499mg 21% | Potassium 241mg 7% | Carbohydrates 36g 12% | Fiber 5g 20% | Sugar 5g 6% | Protein 27g 54% | Vitamin A 8400IU 168% | Vitamin C 11.6mg 14% | Calcium 20mg 2% | Iron 1.4mg 8%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!