Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 5 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Are you having trouble looking for a great recipe that you can try today? Then, worry no more because I have the solution for that! This Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili is surely a must-try! With this very minimal set of ingredients, you will have the best dish to serve today! It can yield up to 8 servings. How awesome is that? Here you go! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step, and you are good to go. Enjoy!
1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese
1 c cooked chopped bacon
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cumin
2 c chicken broth
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 (11 ounces) can of corn, drained
1 (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
1 (1 ounce) packet ranch seasoning & salad dressing mix
1. Lay the chicken breasts at the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Add chicken broth, corn, tomato slices, green chilis, chili powder, ranch seasoning, onion powder, bacon, and cumin. Stir everything until well combined.
3. Add the cream cheese over the chicken breasts.
4. Cover the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 6 to 8 hours on a low setting.
5. Transfer the chicken onto a clean plate, then use two forks to shred them into small pieces.
6. Put the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker, then stir until well mixed.
7. Add the cheddar cheese, then stir until well blended.
8. Serve and enjoy!
I suggest you use Philadelphia brand cream cheese for this recipe.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!