Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 3 hrs | Total Time: 3 hrs 5 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy chicken recipe to try today, then this recipe is what you need! The combination of all the flavours in this dish is superb! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one-inch cubes
1/4 c cornstarch
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 c hoisin sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 c brown sugar
3 cloves garlic minced
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon dry ginger
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper more or less to liking
Optional garnish green onions, sesame seeds, additional red pepper flakes
1. Add the chicken breasts and cornstarch into a mixing bowl. Toss until well coated.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side until golden brown.
5. Transfer the chicken breasts into a slow cooker and arrange them on the bottom.
6. In a mixing bowl, add soy sauce, hoising sauce, garlic, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, crushed red pepper, and ginger. Stir until well combined.
7. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
8. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 4 hours on low heat.
9. Serve hot over rice and enjoy!
Garnish each serving with sesame seeds, green onions, and red pepper flakes.
Calories 312kcal (16%) | Carbohydrates 41g (14%) | Protein 21g (42%) | Fat 7g (11%) | Saturated Fat 3g (15%) | Cholesterol 59mg (20%) | Sodium 962mg (40%) | Potassium 419mg (12%) | Fiber1g (4%) | Sugar 29g (32%) | Vitamin A85IU (2%) | Vitamin C1.7mg (2%) | Calcium 35mg (4%) | Iron 0.9mg (5%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!