Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This will be the best soup, you will ever have! Try this recipe now, and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/3 c small or medium shell pasta
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 c diced yellow onion (1 small)
6 1/2 c low-sodium vegetable stock, then more as desired
1 c diced carrots (2 carrots)
1 1/3 c zucchini, sliced into half-moons (1 small)
2 (14.5 ounces) cans of diced tomatoes
1 c diced celery (3 stalks)
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 1/3 c frozen green beans (regular or Italian), thawed warm water
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 (15 ounces) can of dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 ounces) can of white, navy beans or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
Finely shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese, for serving
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 c packed chopped fresh spinach
1. In a 6-quart slow cooker, add the tomatoes, garlic, celery, vegetable stock, thyme, onion, oregano, basil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and carrots. Stir until just mixed.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top to season.
3. Cover and seal the slow cooker and cook everything for about 8 hours on a low setting or 4 hours on a high setting.
4. Add the green beans, zucchini, and pasta. Cook everything for another 30 minutes on a high setting.
5. Add the parsley, cannellini beans, spinach, and kidney beans. Stir until well mixed. Cook for a few more minutes. Add vegetable broth if needed.
6. Serve hot with Romano cheese on top. Enjoy!
1. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the celery, onions, and carrots. Sauté until soft.
4. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
5. Add the canned tomatoes, broth, water, herbs, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
6. Turn the heat down to low, then simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Add the pasta, zucchini, and green beans. Stir until well mixed. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
8. Add spinach, kidney beans, and cannellini beans. Stir until mixed and cook for another 2 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 359 | Calories from Fat 9 | Fat 1g 2% | Sodium 874mg 38% | Potassium 1312mg 37% | Carbohydrates 71g 24% | Fiber 18g 75% | Sugar 11g 12% | Protein 18g 36% | Vitamin A 5705IU 114% | Vitamin C 36.4mg 44% | Calcium 193mg 19% | Iron 7.1mg 39%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!