Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 6hrs | Total: 6 hrs 20 mins | Servings: 4
These Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Onions is the best pork chop recipe for me. I am used to eating fried pork chops, don’t get me wrong, it is my favorite, but sometimes you’ll want to spice up your favorite dish. It has tender boneless pork, which is I love because it’s so easy to eat, in a tangy sauce with sweet yellow onions. Also, this would make for a perfect summer recipe along with baked beans and corn on the cob. I love it when the meat is very tender, and the crockpot always does that for me. Try this recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Onions, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
2 lb. boneless pork chops
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
(1) large sweet yellow onion sliced
1/3 cup salted butter sliced
1. Start by setting a skillet on the stovetop over medium-high heat. Just add enough cooking oil when the pan is hot to coat the bottom of the pan. Cook until both sides of the pork chops turn brown, don’t worry about cooking through the slow cooker will. Set aside.
2. Add Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes into the slow cooker, stir with something that won’t scratch your slow cooker.
3. Add browned pork chops, then add the onions and butter slices.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
5. Serve and enjoy.
1. The key to a perfect Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Onions is to cook it on low heat. It’s always worth it to wait, so don’t worry. Besides, you can do so many tasks other than cooking it.
Calories: 550kcal; Fat: 31g; Saturated Fat: 15g; Cholesterol: 193mg; Sodium: 447mg; Potassium: 1013mg; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 12g; Vitamin A: 520IU; Vitamin C: 5mg; Calcium: 51mg; Iron: 1.8mg; Carbohydrates: 15g; Protein: 50g.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!