Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Pork chop smothered in a luscious sauce is what you just might need today! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort! This just became my favourite. I fell in love with it in just one bite! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! This dish is ready in just about 4 hours. So if you have a lot of time to spare, this recipe is the one for you! A big thanks to my dear friend for this awesome recipe by the way. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today. Enjoy!
¼ c olive oil
1 c chicken broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
4 thick-cut boneless pork chops
salt and pepper to taste
1. Add chicken broth, garlic powder, garlic, paprika, oregano, poultry seasoning, basil, and olive oil into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
2. Transfer the mixture into the slow cooker.
3. Season with salt and pepper each of the pork chops.
4. Put the pork chops over the mixture into the slow cooker.
5. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 4 hours on a high setting. Make sure to baste from time to time.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Serve these ribs with rice and you have yourself a meal to remember!
Calories: 275.2 | Protein: 20.3g 41% | Carbohydrates: 4.2g 1% | Dietary Fiber: 1.2g 5% | Sugars: 1g | Fat: 19.7g 30% | Saturated Fat: 4g 20% | Cholesterol: 49.4mg 17% | Vitamin A Iu: 979IU 20% | Niacin Equivalents: 7.6mg 58% | Vitamin B6: 0.4mg 25% | Vitamin C: 2.6mg 4% | Folate: 7.5mcg 2% | Calcium: 43.3mg 4% | Iron: 1.8mg 10% | Magnesium: 21mg 8% | Potassium: 367.8mg 10% | Sodium: 269.8mg 11% | Thiamin: 0.4mg 40% | Calories From Fat: 176.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!