Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 8 hrs | Total Time: 8 hrs 5 mins | Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
I just had the best meal ever! This Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is so perfect! Try it now, and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort! You can add more ingredients to it if you think it lacks something. Enjoy!
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
¼ c honey or brown sugar
1 onion diced
3-4 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast (pork butt) or pork loin
¼ c apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 c apple juice or chicken stock or beer
2 teaspoons pepper
1 tablespoon chilli powder
2 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons paprika
1. Add garlic powder, salt, chilli powder, onion powder, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the pork roast.
3. Sprinkle the seasonings over the pork roast, then rub it until well coated.
4. Add the onion slices into a slow cooker, then put the pork over them.
5. In a mixing bowl, add tomato sauce, juice, honey, and vinegar. Stir until well blended.
6. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker over the pork.
7. Cover the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 8 to 10 hours on a low setting.
8. Transfer the pork into a mixing bowl, then use two forks to shred it into small pieces.
9. Strain the sauce and transfer it into a mixing bowl.
10. Put the shredded meat back into the slow cooker, then stir until well blended with the juices.
11. Serve right away with buns and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days or 3 months inside the freezer.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 548mg | Potassium: 616mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!