Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 8 hrs | Total Time: 8 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This Steak Soup is cooked to perfection! If you have time to spare before dinner, then you have got to give this recipe a try! I love serving this with crusty bread. My loved ones could not get enough of this spectacular dish that’s why I always make sure to cook this at least once a week! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 (1-ounce) envelope of dry onion soup mix
2¼ pounds sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
¼ c flour
2 c uncooked medium egg noodles
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon tomato paste
4 c beef broth
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
1. In a large resealable bag, add the meat, salt, pepper, and flour. Seal the bag, then shake it until the meat cubes are well coated.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Remove the beef from the bag, then shake off any excess.
5. Add the beef into the hot skillet, then cook for 5 minutes or until they turn brown.
6. Transfer the meat cubes into the slow cooker.
7. Add the tomato paste, soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and beef broth. Stir until well blended.
8. Cover and seal the slow cooker. Cook everything for about 8 hours on a low setting.
9. When the meat cubes are tender, add the noodles. Cover and cook the noodles for another 15 to 30 minutes on a low setting or until al dente.
10. Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!