Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Rest Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 4 hr 25 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I love how simple and delicious this dish is! If you are a huge fan of beef, then, you have got to give this recipe a try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. By the way, a big thanks to my dear friend, Alex, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Anyway, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to the kitchen and start prepping! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
8 pounds Certified Angus Beef® brand Boneless Prime Rib Roast
1 tablespoon Kosher salt or sea salt
2 tablespoons Olive oil
2 teaspoons black pepper freshly ground
1. Season the roast with salt all over.
2. Prepare the oven and preheat to 100 degrees C or 200 degrees F.
3. Cover the roast with olive oil, then rub with black pepper. Place it into a roasting pan.
4. Place the pan inside the oven and roast the beef for about 4 hours.
5. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for about 20 minutes.
6. Turn the temperature of the oven to 250 degrees C or 500 degrees F.
7. Roast the beef again for another 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 1085kcal | Protein: 49g | Fat: 96g | Saturated Fat: 40g | Cholesterol: 219mg | Sodium: 884mg | Potassium: 806mg | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 5.2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!