Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 18 Slices
These delicious brownies will bring joy to your life! You have got to give this recipe a try! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer
1 c unsalted butter melted and cooled
¾ c brown sugar
¾ c white sugar
2 large Eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ¼ c all-purpose flour
¼ tsp salt
1 ¼ c chocolate chips
24 Oreo cookies
⅔ c unsalted butter cubed
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate* finely chopped
1 ½ c white sugar
3 large Eggs
½ c all-purpose flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
½ tsp salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a 9×13-inch baking pan.
For the Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer:
1. In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, melted butter, and white sugar. Beat until well blended.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, then beat until well combined.
3. Add the salt and flour, then beat again until well mixed.
4. Add the chocolate chips and stir until well mixed.
5. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
For the Oreo Layer:
1. Arrange the Oreo cookies over the dough and press them gently.
For the Brownie Batter:
1. In a microwavable bowl, add the chocolate and butter. Place it inside the microwave and heat it until melted. Stir until well blended.
2. In another mixing bowl, add the sugar and eggs. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until well combined.
4. Add the cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
5. Spread the mixture on top of the Oreos.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
7. Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool at room temperature.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Leftovers can last up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!