Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This awesome recipe was given to me by my dear friend, Alex. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will not disappoint you! Have a great day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today. Enjoy!
3 c frozen cubed potatoes -thawed at room temperature for at least 30 minutes
1 (15 ounces) can of condensed cream of chicken soup
1 c sour cream
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
For the Corn Flake Topping:
2 c corn flakes cereal
1/4 c butter -melted
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×9-inch baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the cream of chicken soup, potatoes, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, sour cream, and salt. Stir until the potatoes are well coated.
4. Transfer the coated potatoes into the prepared baking dish and arrange them on the bottom.
5. Add the corn flakes inside a resealable bag. Crush the corn flakes with your hands by squeezing the bag.
6. Transfer the crushed corn flakes into a mixing bowl.
7. Add melted butter over the crushed corn flakes and stir until well combined.
8. Spread the corn flakes on top of the potatoes.
9. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1/8th of the recipe | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 893mg | Potassium: 316mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 720IU | Vitamin C: 8.2mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 3.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!