Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
These delicious and beautiful treats are my ultimate comfort food! I don’t remember a time where these Smashed Sweet Potatoes did not give me a great time! This recipe is a must-try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to this if you wish. By the way, be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Yes, just do it and thank me later! Note that everything is better with cheese! Anyway, I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Have a beautiful day, friends. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2 large sweet potatoes, or 3 medium sweet potatoes
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon thyme leaves
Freshly ground black pepper
small pinch nutmeg
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Slice the potatoes into 1-inch circles.
3. Add butter, garlic, nutmeg, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
4. Coat the potato slices with the butter mixture.
5. Arrange the potato slices onto a large baking sheet. Make sure to leave a space between each slice.
6. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until they become fork-tender.
7. Remove the potatoes from the oven and mash.
8. Put them back inside the oven and broil for another 5 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese all over each serving.
10. Serve right away and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!