Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 1 Pie
I love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such a delicious pie! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the things you will need so all you have to do is follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Anyway, don’t forget to share this with your friends as well. Have a wonderful day, everyone. Do me a favour, will you? Smile today! The world could use a smile today. Enjoy!
1 deep-dish pie crust
2 large sweet potatoes (cooked)
1/4 cup of softened butter
1 cup of sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg or to taste
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 cup pet milk
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Add the sweet potatoes into a medium mixing bowl, then beat until the texture becomes smooth.
3. Add sugar and butter, then beat until well blended.
4. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
5. Add milk, nutmeg, vanilla extract, sour cream, flour, and salt. Stir until well combined.
6. Transfer the filling into the prepared pie crust and spread it evenly.
7. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!