Prep Time: 14 mins | Cook Time: 36 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This dish has always been my favourite! Nothing beats a burger steak smothered in a delicious and creamy sauce! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try! Serve this steak over rice, then spoon the sauce over and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a beautiful day, friends! Don’t forget to share this awesome recipe with your loved ones. Enjoy!
2 tbsp minced onion
1 tbsp beef base
½ tsp black pepper
3 slices white bread
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 (10.75 oz) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 oz) can of water
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, add the onion, eggs, pepper, and beef base. Whisk until well combined.
2. Break the bread into pieces, then toss them into the bowl. Allow the pieces of bread to soak the egg mixture for about 30 seconds.
3. Add the ground beef and stir until well combined.
4. Shape the mixture into 8 even patties.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. When the skillet is smoking hot, add the patties. Cook each side for about 8 minutes or until they turn brown. Make sure to cook the patties in batches to prevent overcrowding.
7. Remove the patties from the skillet to a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, discard any excess grease.
9. Add the mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and water. Whisk until well blended.
10. Put the patties back to the skillet over the sauce.
11. Spoon the delicious sauce over the patties.
12. Allow the Hamburger steak to boil.
13. Turn the heat down to low, then simmer for about 20 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick.
14. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 297.6 | Protein: 25g 50% | Carbohydrates: 7.7g 3% | Dietary Fiber: 0.3g 1% | Sugars: 1.2g | Fat: 17.9g 28% | Saturated Fat: 6.4g 32% | Cholesterol: 120.8mg 40% | Vitamin A Iu: 72.4IU 1% | Niacin Equivalents: 9.5mg 73% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 18% | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Folate: 25.4mcg 6% | Calcium: 36.3mg 4% | Iron: 3mg 17% | Magnesium: 24.1mg 9% | Potassium: 327.5mg 9% | Sodium: 777.1mg 31% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 9% | Calories From Fat: 161.1
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!