Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Tender meat and delicious sauce, what’s not to like? This recipe will be the best decision you will ever make, I’m sure of it. Try it now!
2 tsp garlic powder
1 onion, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp paprika
3 tbsp oil
4 Pork chops 3/4 – 1-inch thick
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 c all-purpose flour
8 ounces sliced button mushrooms
2 c water
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the seasoning mix. Whisk until well blended.
2. Sprinkle some of the seasoning mixes over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated. Set aside the rest of the seasoning for later use.
3. Dredge each pork chop into the flour, then shake off any excess.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the pork chops, then sear each side for about 4 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer the pork chops onto a clean plate.
7. In the same skillet, add the onions and sauté for about 3 minutes or until translucent.
8. Add the mushrooms, then sauté until soft.
9. Add the rest of the flour, then whisk and cook for about a minute to remove the raw taste.
10. Add 2 cups of water, then scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits. Stir everything until well blended.
11. Add the rest of the seasoning mix and stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
12. Add the pork chops back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
13. Turn the heat down to low, then cover the skillet and cook the pork chops for another hour.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!