Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 45mins | Aditional: 2 hrs | Total: 3 hrs | Serving: 12 | Yield: 1 9×13- inch cheesecake
If I had to choose a treat, it would be difficult for me to decide between cheesecake and ice cream for the rest of my life. I mean, who wouldn’t? Perhaps every week I make cheesecake, and I love the smooth texture and sweet taste, it’s just the right combination for me. This Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie is a new favorite here. A fluffy layer of cheesecake is baked between crescent rolls, with a melted butter cinnamon sugar mixture topped.
This recipe is so basic and convenient that anyone can create a version of it. There’s no need to think about cracks or other “cheesecake” problems. This recipe is a must-try if you love sopapillas or snickerdoodles or something with cinnamon. Try this recipe for Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(2) (8 oz) packages Cheese, cream
(1 ¾) cups Sugars, granulated
1 tsp Vanilla extract
(2) (8 oz) cans Crescent Roll/Bread-Refrig Dough PLB
1 tsp Spices, cinnamon, ground
½ cup Butter, with salt
¼ cup Honey strained or extracted
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Beat the cream cheese with a cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
2. Unroll cans of a crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape each piece into 9×13 inch rectangles. And then press one piece into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough. Stir 3/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Dot the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
3. In the preheated oven, bake until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown for 30 minutes. Take away from the oven and drizzle with honey. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 squares.
Per Serving: 480.6 calories; 61.4 mg cholesterol; 458.7 mg sodium; 5.6 g protein; 50.8 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!