Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 10 mins
Do you have all these ingredients right now? Well, I can’t find a reason why you should not give this recipe a try! I’m telling you, with these 5 basic ingredients, you will surely have the best meal today! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure there are a lot of things you can add to this very simple recipe! For example, chilli powder. Yeah, chilli powder will take this simple dish to the next level! A little kick would not hurt, right? Anyway, have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am 100 per cent certain that they will love it! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to cook. Enjoy!
1 lb bacon
1 large head cabbage, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 (8 oz) package sliced fresh mushrooms
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the bacon and cook for 10 minutes or until greasy and brown.
3. Drain any excess grease and leave about 3 tbsp of it.
4. Place the crispy bacon onto a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess fat.
5. Add the onion, cabbage, and mushrooms into the skillet with 3 tablespoons of bacon grease.
6. Stir and cook the veggies for 20 minutes or until soft and brown.
7. Put the crispy bacon back to the skillet and stir until well combined.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 122.7 | Protein: 8g 16% | Carbohydrates: 9.6g 3% | Dietary Fiber: 3.6g 14% | Sugars: 5g Fat: 6.4g 10% | Saturated Fat: 2.1g 11% | Cholesterol: 16.4mg 6% | Vitamin A Iu: 128.1IU 3% | Niacin Equivalents: 3.9mg 30% | Vitamin B6: 0.2mg 16% | Vitamin C: 47.3mg 79% | Folate: 60.4mcg 15% | Calcium: 55.7mg 6% | Iron: 0.9mg 5% | Magnesium: 23.4mg 8% | Potassium: 389.5mg 11% | Sodium: 368.4mg 15% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 19% | Calories From Fat: 58
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!