I am so happy right now! Want to know why? Well, it’s simply because of this luscious dish! Try this recipe now, and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
For the Hamburger Steak Patties:
1-1/2 lbs. of ground beef
1 large onion, diced
3 tbsp olive oil
1 large Egg
6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 c bread crumbs
1 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp of seasoned salt
1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
For the Brown Onion Mushroom Gravy:
1/4 c of all-purpose flour
2 c of freshly sliced mushrooms
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
1 c of water
1 tbsp Gravy master (orange top)
1 c of beef broth
1/4 tsp seasoning salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Add all the ingredients for the patty into a large mixing bowl aside from the olive oil and flour. Use your clean hands to mix everything until well incorporated.
2. Form 4 to 6 even patties out of the mixture.
3. Dredge each patty into the flour, then toss until well coated.
4. Place a large deep skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the patties and cook until done. Transfer the patties onto a clean plate.
7. Add the onion slices and 1 tbsp of water, then cook until caramelized. Make sure to stir from time to time.
8. Add water, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, gravy master, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
9. Add the mixture into the skillet and stir until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes until the texture of the mixture becomes thick.
10. Put the hamburger patties back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious gravy sauce.
11. Add the mushroom slices and stir until well mixed. Turn the heat down to low.
12. Cover the skillet and simmer everything for 20 minutes.
13. Serve hot over mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!