Prep Time: 10 mins | Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
Simple, delicious, and easy! This Southern Style Potato Salad is my ultimate comfort food! You can serve this pretty much any time of the day! Chilled or room temperature, this salad will be perfect! Feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 cups Hellmann’s real mayonnaise
1 cup yellow mustard
2 tablespoons salt
4 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon black pepper
16 cups cooked, cubed potatoes, skins on
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
24 hard-boiled eggs
4 cups chopped celery
1 pound bacon, cooked until crumbly
7-10 dash(es) Sriracha hot sauce
A pinch of paprika
1. Place a large pot on the stove.
2. Add the potatoes and enough water to submerge them.
3. Turn the heat to high and allow the water to boil. Cook the potatoes for a few minutes until fork-tender.
4. Drain the potatoes and allow them to cool completely.
5. Slice the cooled potatoes into small pieces. Transfer the potato slices into a large mixing bowl.
6. Cook the eggs until hard-boiled. Drain and allow them to cool.
7. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
8. Add the bacon slices and cook until crispy.
9. Remove the bacon slices from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
10. Add mustard, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper into the bowl with the potato slices. Toss until well mixed.
11. Crumble the bacon, then spread them over the potatoes.
12. Chop the hard-boiled eggs, then put them over the potatoes.
13. Add the chopped celery and Sriracha. Toss everything until well combined.
14. Sprinkle paprika on top.
15. Cover the bowl, then place it inside the fridge. Chill for a few hours or overnight.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!