If you are having trouble feeding your children healthy foods, then this recipe will be a huge help! I find it so easy to feed my kids with this Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole because it tastes divine! The sweet taste of the squash complements well the rest of the ingredients to make such a delicious dish! A must-try recipe indeed! Just follow these easy steps, and you are good to go. Enjoy!
pasta sauce (whatever kind you like)
pre-cooked spaghetti squash (I like to cook mine with the Instant Pot)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add the pre-cooked squash to a 9×9-inch baking dish.
3. Add the optional add-ins and pasta sauce, then stir until well blended.
4. Sprinkle cheese over the mixture.
5. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown and melted completely.
6. Broil for another 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
To pre-cook the squash:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Slice the squash lengthwise, then remove the seeds.
3. Place the slices onto a cookie sheet.
4. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 to 50 minutes.
5. Scrape into noodles.
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the squash and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Drain and scrape.
1. Cook for about 7 minutes.
2. Release the pressure.
3. Scrape into noodles.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!